Have you requested an LG Original Carrier Check from Unlock.Zone and looking for information on how to understand the report you’ve received?
The LG Original Carrier Check will tell you to which network provider your LG is currently locked.
Once you have that information, you can unlock your LG with full guarantees at Unlock.Zone so you can use it on any network in the world.
1. The different sections of the report.
The report you have received is divided into the following sections:
- IMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-17 digit number given to every GSM cell phone.
- Model: Specific name or number of the cell phone.
- MSN: Identification number.
- SUFFIX: Country code.
- System version: Current operating system.
- Device model type: Specific name or number of the cell phone.
- Production date: Date of fabrication.
- Release date: Model launch date.
- Device age: Current age of the cell phone.
- Chip type: Processing chip installed.
- Location code: Area identifier.
- Network and country: Country and original operator of the LG that must be selected to successfully unlock the phone.
- CSN: Compilation serial number.
- Blacklist Status: Reported lost, stolen or due to non-payment.
2. Which section tells me to which network my LG is locked?
The section which tells you to which country and network your LG is currently locked is “Network and country”.