1. Obtain your unlocking code through Unlock.Zone here by simply selecting the BlackBerry model you want to unlock.
2. Turn on your BlackBerry phone with no SIM card inserted.
3. Click the Options icon – Select Advanced Options – Select SIM Card
4. To activate a hidden menu, type the letters MEPD (they will not appear on screen as you type them).
The following will appear:
Network Subset (Disabled)
Service provider (Disabled)
5. Type MEP2 (all together with no spaces).
Type the letters MEP, then hold down the Alt key and press 2.
6. When told to Write MEP Network Code (10 attempts)?, insert the unlocking code provided by Unlock.Zone.