Have you requested a BlackBerry Original Carrier Check from Unlock.Zone and looking for information on how to understand the report you’ve received?
The BlackBerry Original Carrier Check will tell you to which network provider your BlackBerry is currently locked.
Once you have that information, you can unlock your BlackBerry with full guarantees at Unlock.Zone so you can use it on any network in the world.
1. The different sections of the report.
The report you have received is divided into the following sections:
- IMEI: The International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) is a unique 15-17 digit number given to every GSM cell phone.
- Model and color: Specific name or number of the cell phone and color.
- Provider: Device identification number referencing to where, when and for which network carrier the BlackBerry was manufactured.
- Warranty Status: Date guarantee expires as per the manufacturer. Check with your point of sale.
- Country Lock: The original operator of the BlackBerry and the network provider that must be selected to successfully unlock the phone.
- Blacklist Status: Reported lost, stolen or due to non-payment.
- Blacklist Date and Country: Date the phone was blacklisted and in which country.
2. Which section tells me to which network my BlackBerry is locked?
The section which tells you to which network your BlackBerry is currently locked is “Country Lock”.